Humboldt Redwood offers a unique mix of dimensional lumber for timber frame, post-and-beam, industrial, commercial, residential, and outdoor living construction projects. Humboldt Redwood products are durable and long-lasting materials that can be easily cut, sawed, and drilled with regular woodworking tools. Redwood stands up to the elements. It is naturally resistant to insects and decay. It resists warping, splitting and stays comfortable to bare feet even on the hottest, sunniest days. Redwood is one of nature’s strongest building materials with shear strength up to 5x greater than plastic decking products. Redwood’s warm, rich color and beauty create a breathtaking first impression for any home, outdoor living space, and garden.
Why Choose Redwood?
- The beauty and natural aesthetics of redwood timbers can transform interior and exterior spaces, making it an ideal addition to any home and outdoor living space./li>
- Allweather Wood offers preservative treated lumber and timbers in a range of preservative treatments, and Western species, helping your outdoor oasis dreams become a reality!
- Allweather Wood fire retardant treated lumber (and plywood) D-Blaze®, is backed by a 50-Year Limited Warranty and is acceptable for use in sensitive environments such as schools, healthcare facilities, hotels, and multi-family construction projects.
- Redwood is a sustainable and renewable resource and can stand up to the elements of time and weather, and it is naturally resistant to decay, insects, and fire.
- Allweather Wood, pressure-treated wood, is infused with preservatives deep into the wood fiber, which can protect the wood from insects, decay, fungi and other organisms that seek to break down the wood fiber.